Written by Mike Reumer
Saturday, 20 October 2012 00:00
New version 2.18 of plugin Googlemaps is released today.
The install packages can be found via Joomla extension here.
Now also support Joomla 3.0.
This is the last version where Google Maps API version 2 is supported because this Google Maps version is deprecated from 19 May 2013. So please migrated to version 3.
The new version has the following new features:
- Joomla 3.0 ready
- Parameters to show Twitter tweets on map
- Google Maps V3:
- Added transit, bicycle and traffic layer and to the directions
- Check for textarea's besides editor so it can be used in frontend editing
- Add css file and css parameter for google maps to solve css problems of templates or extensions
- Use Joomla framework for standalone php files
Solves the following errors:
- Vertical/horizontal slide of the map with new versions of mootools
- Several bugs in Lightbox for v3 and added a css class
- Several bugs in geoxml for v3
- Several bug in Google Earth maptype with the infowindow
Have fun with the plugin.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 January 2013 22:37