Written by Mike Reumer
Saturday, 21 July 2012 00:00
New version 2.17 of plugin Googlemaps is released today.
The install packages can be found via Joomla extension here.
Now also support lightbox, Streetview, weather layer, customtiles and styled maps for google maps api version 3. Not all features are possible yet with Google Maps version 3. See examples what features are available: http://tech.reumer.net/Google-Maps/Demo-Google-Maps-V3/.
Changes in 2.17:
- Google Maps Version 3
- Added lightbox option
- Added possibility to optimise waypoints, show alternative routes and set fixed waypoint(s).
- Solved bug that infowindow do not always open
- Made proxy a parameter
- Solved standard images referred to wrong domain
- Solved bug default icons wrong placed in wrong location
- Solved bug maps not always showing when loading slow or streetview div is not available
- Solved bug that Google Earth maptype doesnot show KML files
- Solved GUI parameter problems
- Removed mootools dependency and use J2.5 framework
- Use uncompressed mootools when Joomla is in debug
- Solved bug when plugin for Joomla 1.5 is installed in Joomla 2.5
Have fun with the plugin.
Last Updated on Saturday, 21 July 2012 11:55